Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Successful Window Replacement again

4/17/2012
 

Just wanted to send a note to tell you how truly satisfied I am with the purchase and installation of my new Andersen windows.  From the very beginning of the process, I have been impressed with your entire team.  I contacted you and a competitor on the same day.  I had a salesperson from Andersen in my home the next day and the representative from the competitor about 10 days later.  The sales rep, Brandon Jones, was very informative and helpful and convinced me that the value of these windows was worth the cost.  My next contact was with Kristina Miller, Operations Manager, who kept me informed along the way about payment, scheduling the measurements, the window order and arrival and finally the installation date.  She was always pleasant and extremely customer oriented. 
 

I believe the gentleman who did the exact measurements was named Don.  He clearly was very knowledgeable and shared important information about his role as well as the upcoming steps in the entire process. He was very professional, pleasant and efficient during his visit to my home.   If possible, I would like to request that he is assigned to do the measurements on the remainder of the windows I plan to replace in about 60 days.
 

Although I was already a very satisfied customer, I was totally convinced of your desire to put customer service first when I met the installation crew today.  Any homeowner gets the opportunity to meet many employees from various service industries over the years.  The installation group led by Dale and Trey is by far the best I have seen.  They present themselves as professionals, they were pleasant (not one person on the nine member team had a bad attitude), they worked well together and you could sense a true appreciation for each man.  They worked in tandem as if they could read the others' minds.  Every single one of them convinced me that my satisfaction was their chief concern.  The work they completed is top notch.  I would recommend them to anyone and again I would request that this same team be assigned to install the remaining windows to be replaced in my home.
 

I thanked the crew for a job well done today but wanted you to know how truly impressive they are as they represent your company in the homes of the customers you serve.  Please thank your entire team once again for exceeding our customer service expectations.
 

Linda Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment