Friday, March 30, 2012

Gold Seal Certified for Indoor Air Quality....

Testimonial:

"I am a 76 years old man with seasonal allergies, asthma, emphysema and I use supplemental oxygen at night. For the past several weeks, I, along with many others, had been suffering from the effects of the high pollen to the point my voice was raspy and my speech became difficult to understand.  Each morning I would awaken with a stuffy nose, dry mouth and throat, itching eyes and the other unpleasantries that high pollen cause. I had your windows and an entrance door installed on Friday, March 23, 2012 and as soon as the next morning I could tell the difference in the way I felt when I awoke. My usual stuffy nose, dry throat and mouth and itching eyes were gone and I felt rested once again.  I thought the windows might help a little with my respiratory problems before I had them installed but couldn't believe they could make that much difference.  I get allergy alerts each morning via the internet and I was sure the pollen count had dropped but, to my surprise, it was about the same as the day before but I felt better. It has been six days since having them installed and I can honestly say I am finally breathing normally at night and my voice has returned to normal. I have also noticed an improvement in my breathing during the daytime when I spend a lot of time indoors and there is no question in my mind that the new windows and door are responsible. "   - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment