Friday, December 9, 2011

Satisfied Customers Again

Hello Kevan

Trust you are doing well. I wanted to write in quickly to say a few things about the crew that worked on the window installation at my house on 11/19 (at 6644 Pheasant Run Road, Plano, TX). It was Dale and Trey's teams and they did a stellar job. I am very satisfied with the quality of work and the overall professionalism and cleanliness demonstrated by all the team members. They were courteous and mindful of their surroundings and were cognizant of the fact that my wife, my 3 year old son and dog were around too. Right from showing up before time to working late in the evening, they displayed sincerity and diligence in addressing one window after the other. I thought I would write in and make a special mention for each and every team member that showed up on that day - for whatever its worth.

Thank you to you and the entire crew. Here's wishing you and each crew member Happy Holidays and a very prosperous new year ahead! Kindly convey my wishes and gratitude to each team member if you can.

Sincerely,

Pranjal Bakshi



No comments:

Post a Comment